Tearon Frseh Eye Drops
1. What Tearon® Frseh Eye Drops is and what it is used for?
Tearon® Fresh Lubricant Eye Drops is a unique, extra-strength eye drop, specially formulated to provide added moisture for immediate relief of moderate-to-severe dry eye symptoms. Tearon Fresh works like our own natural tears; it is safe to use as often as needed.
- For the temporary relief of burning, irritation, and discomfort due to the dryness of the eye or exposure to the wind or sun.
- May be used as a protectant against further irritation.
2. How to take this medicine?
Instill 1 or 2 drops in the affected eye(s) as needed or as directed by the physician.
The direction of use: Wash hands first. To avoid contamination, be careful not to touch the dropper or let it touch your eye. Always replace the cap tightly after each use. Tilt your head back, look up, and pull down the lower eyelid to make a pouch. Place the dropper directly over the eye and squeeze out 1 or 2 drops as needed. Look down and gently close your eye for 1 or 2 minutes. Place one finger at the corner of the eye near the nose and apply gentle pressure. This will prevent the medication from draining away from the eye.
3. Who should NOT take this medication?
- Stop use and ask a doctor if one experience eye pain, changes in vision, continued redness or irritation of the eye, or if the condition worsens or persists for more than 72 hours.
4. What side effects are possible with this medication?
Vision may be temporarily blurred when this product is first used. Also, minor burning/stinging/irritation may temporarily occur. If any of these effects persist or worsen, tell your doctor promptly.
5. How supplied and storage condition of Tearon® Frseh Eye Drops?
- Tearon® Fresh Eye Drops: Plastic dropper bottle contains 10 ml sterile eye drops. Each ml contains carboxymethylcellulose sodium 10 mg.
- Tearon®Frseh Eye Drops must be kept out of the reach and sight of children. Protect from light. Store below 30°C